Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013

Our netbooks haved helped us a lot throughout the year, because all our school work is on the internet and thats very good so people can see what bright kids we are. My netbook has helped me in many ways, because I have learned how to use templates to help my writing and i'm also doing reading activities to help my comprehending and inquiry presentation.

I have learnt online so many things such as learning how to use sites like Maths Whizz, Sunshine online and study ladder they help me a lot in my learning and i believe that all these learning sites make you become someone better in life.

I have also been learning from other people how to do different ways of learning the other ways of people and how they learn.

The internet also helps us learn what we have which is Key Competencies which is thinking well, Relating to others, using signs and symbols, Managing yourself and participate and contributing with other people.

I have helped other people to be humble and stay out of fights and do good in school.

I have enjoyed using my netbook it helps in many ways.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.